10 Tips on how to give a woman an Orgasm
Women can experience different types of orgasms and can even have multiple orgasms if you do things right.
But no matter how hard you try sometimes you can just can’t get her there.
So here are a few helpful tips on how to give your woman an Orgasm, including the secret to giving her multiple orgasms:
1. It all starts outside the bedroom. Honest. If you want to increase the chances she’ll orgasm then you need to be a bit romantic. Try surprising her with a Love Note or flowers and send them to her at work. Believe it or not, creative and romantic gestures DO turn women on because love and lovemaking are interconnected in a woman’s brain.
2. Relax her – It’s very hard for women to orgasm if they are stressed. Give her a quick back massage. Rub her shoulders, upper back and neck to melt away the tension before you get to the bedroom. A hot bath does wonders.
3. Ignore the vagina – Its not all 1, 2, 3 by the numbers. Prolonged foreplay actually increases the chances of her coming. By kissing, caressing and touching her LONGER, you’ll build the sexual tension and often the anticipation will lead to a very powerful orgasm.
4. Change your focus – Woman need longer to reach an orgasm than a man so if you focus all your attention on the woman first, you’ll make love to her much more passionately. Think about it! If you’ve finished first and decide to help her come, you won’t have the enthusiasm and passion that’s needed to keep her hot and turned on. It’s just not the same is it? It’s best when you orgasm together.
5. Tip to last longer – Of course the first step to help her reach orgasm is by not coming. A good way to last longer is to penetrate as normal and when you feel like you’re about to come, simply move your hips in a circular motion (like swaying a hula hoop) and wait until the “little guys” subside again. Now continue pleasuring.
6. Don’t use lubricants – Women have a natural lubricant that fills the vagina when they’re turned on. So if everything is working right and your doing everything right then you will not need them.
7. You can over do the clitoris – Once you’ve stimulated the clitoris enough a little thing called the clitoral hood will actually come out and cover the clitoris to protect it from further direct stimulation. So don’t over do it. Once the clitoris is fully stimulated, make sure you pleasure the G-spot next, whether it is with your hand, tongue or penis.
8. Find and stimulate the G spot – The G-spot is a zone that feels like the roof of your mouth and is located about 2 inches inside the vagina on the topside. (On the underside of her stomach.) There are two basic ways you can pleasure the G. With your fingers by doing a “come here” motion or with a love position that helps hit the G-spot…
9. Use the best position – Not all love positions are made equal. The best one for women is the reverse missionary (woman on top). This is probably the easiest position for a woman to climax because she can control the friction to her clitoris and/or G-spot.
10. Give her oral sex- The single best way to give a woman orgasm, even multiple orgasms, is by going down on her (cunnilingus). Oral sex is easier and much more satisfying for women than intercourse is.
However be VERY careful! With over 6,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, make sure you know everything there is to know before poking your tongue around there, otherwise it could be really painful and, even worse, spoil the mood. For more detail on how to give a woman an Orgasm using oral sex or Cunnilingus then read this ebook. Lickbylick
So there you have it 10 tips you can start using right away to give women the most earth-shattering experience of their lives.
The Romantic Detective